The latest report titled “Cl2 Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Cl2.
|Process Included||Cl2 Production From Oxidation|
Cl2 Production From Hydrogen Chloride Via Electrolysis
Cl2 Production From Chloralkali Process
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Cl2 production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Cl2 Production Process:
1. Cl2 Production From Oxidation: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Cl2 production from oxidation. In this process, hydrogen chloride undergoes oxidation to form diatomic chlorine under the effect of a catalyst- copper or chromium. This process of chlorine gas synthesis through organochlorine compounds is called Deacon process.
2. Cl2 Production From Hydrogen Chloride Via Electrolysis: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Cl2 production from Phenol. In this process, the electrolytical decomposition of hydrogen chloride (aqueous or anhydrous) leads to the production of chlorine gas with hydrogen as a by-product.
3. Cl2 Production From Chloralkali Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Cl2 production from chloralkali process. In this process, the electrolysis of sodium chloride leads to the formation of sodium hydroxide and chlorine, with hydrogen gas as a by-product.
Chlorine gas or diatomic chlorine- Cl2 is a gas from halogen group. Single chlorine atom has an atomic number 17 with an atomic mass of 35.33 u while Cl2 has a molecular weight of 70.906 u. It is a naturally existing compound with Cl as its elemental representation. It is in group 7 of the periodic table.
Chlorine gas has a pungent odor and is yellowish green and has a pH of 7.4. It has a melting point of -101 °C and a boiling point of -34 °C. Also, it is highly electronegative due to its 7 valence electrons with a valency of 1.
Chlorine has antibiotic properties and is used heavily in water treatment plants.
Chlorine gas has a strong market and elevated demands owing to its usage pinned down to growing sanitation issues. Chlorine, owing to its phenomenal antimicrobial properties, is heavily relied upon for the maintenance of the cleanliness of water. Being a crucial aspect of sanitation, Cl2 has a strong hold of the market. Also, it is used across various industries including agriculture, pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, etc. Moreover, it is used as an inorganic gas for a plethora of chemical reactions.
Key Questions Answered in the Cl2 Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Cl2 market?
- What are the various processes used for Cl2 production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Cl2?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Cl2?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Cl2?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Cl2?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Cl2 production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Cl2 production?
- What is the time frame for Cl2 plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Cl2?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Citronellol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/citronellol
- Clove Bud Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/clove-bud-oil
- Clove Leaf Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/clove-leaf-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA