Oreo Crumbl Cookie | Crumble Cookie Recipe
The Chocolate Oreo is Crumble Cookie most popular recipe. There is nothing better than a huge, soft, fudgy cookie with crushed Oreos. The batter is topped with creamy vanilla buttercream, and then sprinkled with more crushed Oreos. Let’s have a glass of cold milk, and make these warm copycat cookies.
Do you love desserts with Oreo crumbs We do too! You can try our Mud Pie Ice Cream Cakes, White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecakes, Oreo Cookie Crust, and this incredible Lemon Cream Pie!
Oreo Crumble Cookies: Why you’ll love them
- Who doesn’t like to sink their teeth into soft, warm, chewy, fudgy, thick chocolate Oreo cookies?
- These cookies are worth it for the fluffy vanilla buttercream!
- You can have an Oreo Crumble Cookie whenever you feel the need! There is no need to wait in line.
SEE ALSO : 7Movierulz Latest Movies Downloader 2022
These are the top cookie recipes! !
The sweetest season & cookies for kids’ cancer
These Christmas Oreo Cookies were inspired by Erin from the Speckled Palate to make for her annual “The Sweetest Season a Christmas Cookie Exchange”. This virtual cookie exchange helps raise awareness and funds for Cookies for Kids Cancer.
My 5 year old niece, who died from childhood cancer, was a true tragedy. I am happy to do whatever we can to support pediatric cancer research, particularly those with less toxic treatments.
Cookies for Kids’ Cancer, a recognized 501(c),3 non-profit organization, is dedicated to funding research for innovative and less toxic treatments for childhood cancer. Cookies for Kids’ cancer has awarded nearly $17 million in research grants to pediatric cancer centers nationwide since 2008. These grants have resulted in 35+ treatments for children battling cancer today.
Cookies for Kids’ cancer is in a matching window alongside their friends at . They will match every dollar raised up to $100,000 until the end of 2021. Our fundraising page will automatically double any money raised! Your gift could be matched if you wish!
About Cookies for Kids’ Breast Cancer
These Salted Chocolate Graham Bits are still a holiday hit!
Crumble Cookie Recipe Ingredients
The printable recipe card is at the end of this post with full instructions and measurements.
- I buy Family size Oreos, read below for regular or double stuffed. You can also use other chocolate sandwich cookies.
- When testing this recipe, I tried both regular cocoa powder (Dutch Processed) and dark or black cocoa powder, they both worked well, but I honestly preferred Rodelle Cocoa Powder, it is the best!
- I love to use King Arthur’s organic unbleached flour in all my baking for its wonderful results.
- You’ll need both granulated and brown sugar for this recipe, giving it the distinctive chewy texture.
- Bring these to room temperature while you prep your ingredients, we use large eggs.
- Real butter makes all the difference for both flavor and texture in your baking. You should not take the butter out of the fridge.
What are Crumble cookies?
Crumble cookies is the fastest-growing cookie company in America. Crumble cookies were a welcome addition to my city. Being a cookie snob myself, I was thrilled when Crumble cookies came to our city.
My Crumble sugar cookie recipe was my first Crumble copycat recipe. It tastes exactly like the Crumble one! Although I support small businesses (or those that are rapidly growing), I can’t afford to buy these cookies every week. Plus, hello, homemade cookies!
Equipment used to make Oreo Crumble Cookies
- For this recipe, since it has a larger volume, I do recommend using a stand mixer, it will make the job so much easier.
- A sturdy, heavy duty cookie sheet is key! These cookies can be baked with sheet pan dinners or crispy Brussels sprouts. The USA brand is my favorite. To make cookie baking quick, I have four pans.
- Using parchment paper or silicone baking sheets makes for easy clean up, no prep and the perfect browning.
- While these cookies use two of the largest scoops, this is how I get evenly sized cookies every time!
SEE ALSO : How many Quarts in a Gallon
Tips to make the best Copycat Crumble cookies
- You should use the highest quality ingredients possible, especially for your cocoa powder and flour.
- Use real butter. In all our cookie baking, we use real butter. My motto is “if it is hard and spreadable from the fridge, it is a blend and NOT real butter.”
- Pre-heat the oven and bring all ingredients to room temperature. If you forget to take your eggs out of the oven, just submerge them in warm water for about 5–7 minutes.
- Do not overbake! Overbaking is the number one cause of dry, cakey cookies. They should be removed as soon as they have turned a dull colour and spread a little. Don’t overbake. This Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is a tried-and-true. As they cool, the soft oreo cookies will firm up and set.