TikTok is a popular social media platform that supply its users with unlimited amount of content that could be very entertaining and it is a great app to avoid boredom. The app runs 30 seconds of videos so the users can also absorb the short content in limited time rather than watching full-form videos.
TikTok users are provided with a limited time frame to explain the complexity of their content in such a way that can create maximum engagement and shares. The users can edit, record, and upload videos directly from the app. Here is a small guide to help you understand TikTok from top to bottom:
In order to start using the Tiktok app then you must first download the app. An android user can download it using the Play Store while the iPhone users can download it using the App store. Here is the process:
- Open the Play Store or App Store app
- Search TikTok and install it
- Launch the application on your smartphone
How to Create a TikTok Account
Once the application is launched in your phone you are ready to create an account in order to access the content of TikTok. Below mentioned are the few steps that can be used to create Tiktok account:
- Open the Tiktok app and you will be presented with multiple categories
- Choose the content you would like to view and click continue to resume watching
- A page appears detailing the uses of TikTok. You can read that and click continue watching or start watching
- A page appears with videos uploaded by TikTok users. Create click Me in the bottom right edge to create the account
- Press Sign Up
- You will be presented with several registration options. Choose one to initiate the process of registration
- Complete the prerequisites offered by the application
- The process of creating an account is complete and you will be directed to your customized timeline
- Start watching videos of your preference and you can also set your preference in the settings
- Upload videos or simple watch the videos as per your choice.
How to View TikTok Videos
It is not essential that you can only use TikTok if you are a content creator you can also use TikTok if you just want to enjoy the videos from other content creators. The process is simple:
- In the app, select a symbol such as a planet or others
- TikTok will also show the most popular videos and all the other videos created by the users
- You can just click the video you want to watch
- Alternatively, you can also use the search feature by scrolling down to watch the video of your choice
How to Download TikTok Videos
While surfing the TikTok videos, there comes a time when you want to download the videos to watch it later. But there is no way to download videos without watermark. But, here’s how you can do it:
- To download your favourite videos from TikTok, use Snaptik Website by Clicking Here.
- Copy the URL of the video that you want to download by pressing the share button
- Go to the Snaptik and paste the link in the search bar
- Click download for the video to start automatic downloading
- Find the video in the phone gallery or your default folder
How to Make a Viral TikTok Video
If you are a content creator then you definitely want your video to go viral as it generates a lot of engagement and it helps you to reach a wider audience which in turns help to increase your follower. Follow these tricks to go viral:
1. Follow the trend by using hashtags
You should keep yourself updated with the latest happenings around you, create videos on the trending topics and use proper hashtags to land on the viral page where there are strong chances for your videos to go viral
2. Be original
Make sure to create original and engaging content avoid copying from other users as it does not create engagement and users also don’t like to watch a repetitive idea. If your idea goes viral, then people will also copy it which will benefit your following.
3. Remain consistent
Brainstorm different ideas every day and keep creating content every now and then. Don’t leave your page unattended for a week in fact keep hassling and keep posting new videos to keep your users engaged.
For More Article Visit Here.