Do you wish to impart your knowledge to the world, and be paid for it? SitePoint is always seeking skilled writers to share their thoughts on technology.
Ready to write for us?
Even if you’re not an expert professional writer but you’re interested in technology, we’d love to get in touch with you! Do you have drafts that you can submit in proficient English and share your knowledge of other software developers? Great. We’re excited to collaborate with you on your work (and assist you in learning the basics of technical content in the process).
We’re always looking for creative individuals who can contribute. Send us a message and tell us your passions!
A Few Tips for Technical Content Beginners
If you’re new to the field of technical writing content, it’s best to keep some things in mind.
- Your article must be thoroughly researched and precise. It is essential to support your claims with solid evidence.
- It should also be simple and concise. We are busy , and they are looking for articles that are concise and to the point.
- Thirdly, it’s crucial to be able to explain complicated concepts in simple terms. and to combine them in a manner that makes readers click.
- Last but not least, remember that a bit of humor can go far! We want your readers to enjoy reading your article even if it’s on a boring topic.
If you’re able keep these tips in mind, you’re well on getting on the path towards becoming an SitePoint contributor! We’re eager to read your proposals.
Pitches We’re Looking For
We’re always looking for input from designers, developers writers, content creators, and digital creators who wish to write about the newest and most effective technologies.
A few of the subjects we’ve written about in recent times include:
- Front-end architecture
- Accessibility and performance of the Web
- Frameworks such as React Vue Svelte, Solid.js, Next.js, Gatsby, and runtimes such as Node as well as Deno
- Python -From data science to Django
- Rust The development of WebAssembly and serverless computing
- Tailwind CSS, Figma, and Webflow
- Notion, Airtable, and Zapier
Whatever your expertise level is, we’d like for you to share your thoughts! We’re interested in writing for intermediate, beginner and advanced audience members.
See Also : Garena Free Fire:
Our primary areas of focus include:
Web Development and Design
- Python and PHP
- WordPress, Ghost, and other CMS systems.
- Designing user experiences and designing tools such as Figma
Entrepreneurship & Digital Marketing
- Content marketing, SEO and social media
- Tips for productivity for freelancers and solopreneurs
- Web hosting tools and tools for development
- Web development and design is a business design and development
- Freelancing and running a Web-based business
- Growth Hacking
No-Code & Low-Code Tools
- Integrations and workflows into applications like Notion, Airtable, Zapier
- App builders such as Webflow, Bubble, and AppSheet
- Marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit
Development Tools & Environments
- Domain name registrars, site builders
- Code playgrounds, text editors and collaboration tools
- Tools for debugging and testing code
- Package managers & dependency management tools
What We Offer Our Contributors
Our company believes in fair wages for work that is fair. Our rates begin at $200 USD for each article and rise in increments based upon the size and the depth of the piece.
We use a strict editing process to make sure the article you submit is the most effective it is before going live on our website. Our editors will collaborate with you to ensure your piece is clear, concise, and well-researched.
Of course, we’ll highlight your post via the social channels we use as well as in our newsletters to help you gain the most attention for your efforts.
Ready to Write for Us?
If you’re looking to become an SitePoint contributor The next step would be to submit this form. We’d love to hear from you!
We are incredibly proud of our editors and writers, and we are also adamant about paying everyone promptly. To make sure that your payment is processed as quickly as possible, please submit your invoice to email@example.com with all of the required information, within 90 days of your article being published. If invoices are not received by this date, they will not be paid.
Don’t make use of the email address for finance to send pitches for article ideas. The pitch will not reach our editorial staff. Follow this link in the first paragraph.
Are you unsure of how to make an invoice? Here’s a no-cost template.
If you’re unsure of the amount you need to invoice for an article, get in touch with your editor.
Your invoice must contain:
- Your name as it appears on your post.
- Name of the company If appropriate
- A unique invoice number
- The date you received your invoice
- The address you provide, also known as your your business address
- Your PayPal address
- An itemized list of the articles that include URLs (these must be URLs published in the article and if you include the URL of a preview article,, your invoice won’t pay) and a channel (eg. Design & UX, HTML & CSS, Ruby, etc.)
- An important note to anyone who wants to deliver us a container of beer: we have our address for shipping!
Please provide us with accurate payment information. The payment options that we offer include:
- PayPal email address
- A Bank Transfer (within Australia only)
- SWIFT transfer upon the prior arrangement with SitePoint. A charge of $25 per transaction is applicable.
We do not provide PayPal transactions on particular day of the week or fortnightly, as it depends on the number of invoices we receive. In some cases, you will get a payment within one or two days but other times it may take a bit longer. It is possible for that your PayPal payment to be received within 14 days.
See Also : Write For Us – Popular Patrika
Transfers to banks as well as SWIFT payments are typically made once every 14 days. This means that it could take a day longer for the payment to show up in your account, so you should anticipate payment in 15 working days.
Thank you for contributing to SitePoint!